Moriroku Precision Co., Ltd.
Provides component integration and cost reduction
With our insert molding technology and clean rooms, we perform everything from the molding to subassembly of automotive electric/electronic parts, such as inverters, motors, and batteries. Together with Moriroku Chemicals, our parent company, we offer solutions that comprehensively meet customers' needs, from materials to design and processing.
521-5, Shimosouda, hanakawa-cho, Kitaibaraki-shi, Ibaraki 319-1537
|President and CEO||
50 million yen
|Number of employees||
Manufacture and sale of components for precision instruments
Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
Inverters, motors, batteries, sensors, ECUs, in-vehicle cameras, alternators, and starters
Automated line (Molding)
Automated line (assembly)
Quality, manufacturing, and equipment
- Vertical rotary injection molding machine (50-150t)
- Horizontal injection molding machine (30-280t)
- Ultrasonic welder, welding machine
- Facility for mold production
- 3D measurement instrument and other testing facilities
Quality and environmental initiatives
- Our quality system is ISO9001:2015 certified.
- Our environmental management system is KES Step 2 certified.