In-mold decorative technique
A technique in which a film is inserted into a mold and injection molding is performed simultaneously. Alternatively, the technology inserts a preformed film into a mold and perform resin injection molding.
- Enables flexibility in the exterior design
- A variety of colors and patterns can be selected.
- Realistically reproduces wood grain and metallic tones.
- Extensive variations can be prepared in small lots.。
- Reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- VOC can be reduced compared to painted products.
- Reduces costs
- Simultaneously applying the automatically supplied film and molding the resin, simplifies the process and reduces costs by reducing the number of steps.