Decorative multilayer molding
This is a technology for molding several different materials in the same mold. Using a transparent material on the front (surface) side of the two layers, lets you see the color and shade of the base material, creating a sense of depth and luxury. A variety of renderings are possible by being creative with the base material such as by combining color and texture of the transparent material.
- Improves appearance and product appeal
- Using a transparent material creates a sense of depth and luxury.
- A wide variety of designs can be created by combining the color and surface shape of the base material.
- Reduces volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- VOC can be reduced more than with coated products.